Welcome to the official California chapter of The Zeitgeist Movement
Be sure to sign up for our Newsletter!
From Social Symptom to Root Cause
An 8-part presentation about the Zeitgeist Movement
By James Phillips
This series was inspired by the 2013 ZDAY event in London, in which all but the introductory talk featured organizations exterior to TZM, and all of which wish to improve a particular social/environmental issue that is partially aligned with the Movement’s materials. The reason for this approach was twofold.
Firstly, was to work with and showcase the great work being done by these organizations in their efforts to shift the cultural zeitgeist in a more positive direction.
And secondly, was to underscore the importance for the need of a long-term aim to address the underlying causality binding these symptomatic issues together, by moving to an entirely new socioeconomic model that is designed to solve these interconnected issues at their root.
The term Ephemeralization was coined by R. Buckminster Fuller and based on observation of technological trends:
Official Zeitgeist Movement App on iTunes
- Published on Sep 25, 2014 Thanks to Dutch...
- Published on Sep 27, 2014 This week's show is a...
- Published on Sep 24, 2014 Abby Martin...
- Published on Sep 19, 2014 Invitation -...
- Published on Sept 17, 2014 (ZM Global - from...
- Published on Aug 18, 2014 Jaeson Cooper of The...